Sunday, March 8, 2009

Yesterday,my sasa has my babies.

Title Correction: My Hamster Has Babies!

Hah,look the title! * so Kiuttttt ><*
Hah,This was supposed to be blogged yesterday but I was too tired to blog.
PLUS,there's a game named dota keep forcing me play it =3
So,let's do it today :D
Yes! Yesterday,Yes,It's Yesterday! rawr
I'm so sure,so confirm,so affirmative,so clear,so understandable
that my chubby female hamster which my baby named it "sasa" a.k.a nessa
just had babies yesterday! :)
Actually, I already knew that sasa will pregnant someday.
Because I used to watch my evil-male-hamster,
which is also my baby named it "ryry" a.k.a Jeery. ryry evil but cute than sasa x99 :p
Okay again,because I used to watch the pro ryry having sex with the sexy sasa.
*clear throat* lmao.
It's really extremely pro live show I've ever seen :D
And you can't imagine how pro it is geh I tell you.
Because It's already over your imagination. yea,that pro.


and now,SUPRISE!! :)

Hah,this fatty hamster is not my hamster c: teehee
Honestly,My hamster fat than this asshole :)
Actually, I just want let you people know what is hamster nia. LMAO.
*Scroll down*


ROFL!
*oink oink* :D
Rawr! What the fuck is my EX doing on here? lmao
Hah,wonder what her name? :)
Hers name leng lui,
and you can call her fucking fugly bush retard no-ass-hole pigtard :) lmao.
Hmm,is this enough fat to you?
Yes,but not fat than my HAMSTER! :) Wondering how fat is my hamster? hehe.

HERE IS

LMAO.
Yea,my so-called hamster and my so-called fat. Haha :D
Don't be admire that I've this kind of size hamster. *PEACE* If you do it,I'll feel myself so lucky to have it :) lol

Oh well,I heard from people and web say that, if this is the first time hamster has babies,
she most likely will try and eat them all >.<
now it really making me "afraid here afraid there" ==
Hah,anyways wish sasa & ryry wont eat thier babies like my mom :)
And Hmm,okay i'm getting tired now :( damn hamster topic made me so tired xD
Plus,I've no more idea to continue my writting :D
So......


Bye all the bitch,
goodluckkkkkkkkk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment