Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chinese Sucks :(

Oh ya,the title is exactly RIGHT :)
nyahahaha~
Chinese is really SUCK lar wei! :D
Suck at it unable to talk! stand! sit! & doing what human do! (sex) lmao
Hah,Actually I so hate chinese just because of It test paper is so hard and so very difficult. damn
Today was exam chinese, and.......i forgot! ==
During chinese test,oh god damn it.
I seriously got so fed up of it.
Especially the phucking section A,formal letter.
When I saw the title want us to write formal letter,
I was like what-the-F formal letter!
and then look right side of me,hey you know how to write bo? Replied: dunno
Look left side now,hey the formal letter you know how to do bo? Replied: dunno
Damn,the last target of cheating side,
Look behind of me, hey Jason formal letter formal letter,how how how?
Replied: diam lar. LOL wtf? *middle finger for him*
Hah,actually he was so nervous like me,as his left right side also replied dunno too :) *peace*
Noobie dont sad,this is only called what "stick together through thick and thin,Share weal and woe" right? :D
By the way,Grats noobie i'm so happy when you said "diam lar" :)
Because you're being smart-ass to know what is the meaning of "diam" xD
hope you see this :D
oh well,i hope i will not get a word start from F on my chinese :)
Hmm anyways,wish me goodluck lor :)
and thanks you those who wished me good luck :)

Signing off.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment