Friday, March 13, 2009

Examination is finally OVER.

Yeah,the title curve a little smile on my face :)
Hohoho! Examinations is so stupid end today :)
Seriously,after exam I exactly felt so relax :) lalala~
Yeah! No more stress,No more pressure,No more fed up,No more headache
and No more study till midnight (jk) :D
But when the result is release, i dont think i'll feel it D: *gasp*
Because I knew my results for this time will be bad,so bad,real bad.
I did so many careless mistake,many just-simple-do and some blank! :(
So sad that I too over pro until some is BLANK lor :(
AAh god! my chinese kanasai sure screwed up one lor T.T
hmm okay,dont say about chinese :)
the more i say only make the more suck i feel of myself :)
Oh yeah,hope my english will get an A, but it's impossible D:
Because I spent too much time on section C which is essay,and no enough time for me to do section B which is
answer the question. Therefore,there's a phucking blank on my section B :(
Nevermind,this time no hope to get an A,let's wait for until next time lor right?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I SO PRO-NYA :D ain't I?
*clears throat*
Oh well,now i'd share with you people a happy moment for me :)
Oh yea,after school of today,I went to froggie house for waiting him prepare swiming wear :)
Yes! we're going swimming! HAHAHAHA.
Okay,the following items is what froggie brought to swimming pool:
1. Boy's Swim Trunk
2. Girl's Swim Trunk (lmao)
3. Girl's Swiming Bra (don't know what he want to do)
4. A dirty T-shirt which has the picture of 2 frog having sex (rofl)
5. A dirty pant with 3 holes at the part of back (tikus bite geh)
6. A towel from primary 6 use till now without wash (wondering how stinky is it?)
7. Telephone with -0.02 credit (lmao)
8. An empty bottle (lol froggie wanna drink swimming pool's water :D)
9. A noobie froggie as himself HAHAHA

Oh yea,that's all. Lol,dont feel weird..someday you'll be used to it HEHE :)
Oh well,after went to froggie house,then is my house! wooh :D
On the way to my house,we saw there's a pair of dogs lol,
One so black like anthony lar sien,and another one white till you want to scold "chick bye" LOL.
I don't really know what they were doing lor,but i can tell you what they're doing lol :)

First we saw,the black colour dog A.K.A anthony jump to the backside of chick bye. God,it's so cool lar Haha. Like spiderman's father a.k.a froggieman
nia,jump here jump there lol. Oh ya,anthony keep jumped to the back of chick bye,but chick bye seem like dont want play with anthony,keep escaping lol.
Anyone know what they're doing?
The pro me guess anthony wanted to sit behind of chick bye lor heh.
am i chidlish enough?
Okay after a few minutes later, YAY IM HOME! :)
Hee,turn to me for prepare swimming wear :D
Oh well,I'll trying to short my item brought list.
1. Forgot for goat
2. Forgot for goat
3. Forgot for goat
Holyshit,I'm so pro to forgot all for goat lol.
Okay,after done prepare,we went to public swimming pool by WALKING!
omg right?
lol,the distance is like from hell to heaven and then to chung hua that far ==
We walk until the legs blaming us why so poor cant sit taxi go lol.
Hah,something amazing happened. Guess what?
Lol yea shit,there are just only 2 people in swimming pool!
The one is calvin the asshole and the another one is mun jun the asshole-sucker Rofl
Hmm,we swam for about 2 hours there,from afternoon 1pm something till 3.30pm lol,aren't we so stupid swiming at this time? Sad,Im feel so regret after back home. why? lmao,stupid me got SUNBURN! Roar! D:
It's so hurt like turtle bite! :( aww turtle so cute HEHEHE!
Well,actually im feel abit happy :) because,I can complain to my baby that how pain it is,
and claim that i want sayang :D hohoho,clever? xD

Okay around 3.30pm,we went to somewhere nearby petronas having ROJAK! teehee :)
eeyer,yuck! I know the "rojak" make you drool so badly,sorry for make you so disgusting lol c:
Oh ya,after this swimming really so sien lor,
I so sien that realized im a pro swimmer lol,really lar wei :)
and My friends told me that I swim so fast like mermaid with turbo lol.
PRETTY FAST xD
After makan,yea is the time to back home :)
Call daddy,Not Free.
Call mommy,Not free.
Call taxi,taxi not enough money to return
Call my house's driver,dad just fired him LOL.
Call stranger,replied:"stfu and don't disturb me,you little asshole". @@ wtf?
putih putih kena scold.
Ask Froggie!!!
Me: Yang,you have car to go back right?
Froggie: Ya,of course.
Me: Can i follow your car to home?
Froggie: No problem lar.
Me: Lol shit why dont you say early?
Froggie: Shit you,why dont you ask early leh?
Me: Shit you back,why dont you tell me early to ask you early leh?
Froggie: Shit you front,no need follow my car.
Me: Shit you left and right,im sorry lol :D
Froggie: If you shit me again,i think you might be stay here till tomorrow.
Me: Okay i will stop shitting you,but from now i will non-stop fucking you. rofl
*end up*

Oh yea,we took like 3-4 sexy photo of us :) I will post them tomorrow. teehee :)
Hmm that's all for today & im tired hah..
GoodBye all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment