Saturday, March 7, 2009

A saturday of mine.

OMG PEOPLEEES! I'M BACK AGAIN :)
Yes,I've been not blogging for a couple day :)
I'm trying to escape the blog class,and Its successed. *congratulation lol*
Actually, I suppose to update my bloggie yesterday,but my brother
who is human being also using computer stucked in me. ==
So, kind of lazyness me will not going to write the incident of yesterday. ^^v
I'll write about today *FU* :)

TODAY! the so-called early-wake-up-me woke up around 10.30am :D
I know,It's late huh == But,It's still early for a pro who last night slept around 2am right? :)
Yes,I slept around 2am last night ==v
Because of MOVIE!! :) which is the serial type.
Oh well,It's love story drama which is not reserve for you but deserve you to watch. :)
That drama really pro lar i tell you. It sometimes made me feel sad,happy,touching,happily and HORNY lol.
Okay back to topic, I quickly had a face wash, prepare and then ONLINE lol.
First I always did after online is online msn,and then CHAT CHAT CHAT.
But there's no one chat with me :) *peace*
Okay,a half hour later. Calvin the noob who is still owe me money, phoned me.
He told me that he's outside of my house already lol. die you no house is it? haha jk.
Okay I opened the door let him in. And then we talk talk talk.
Talk cock Talk crap Talk about SEX. rofl
Halfway we talk, my another friend so-called froggie phoned me or either calvin.
i forgot lol :X
He told me or either calvin that he is coming my house too lol.
Okay now,there's 3 horny kids in a group dicussing about sex lmao
Because our parent never talked with us about it.
They don't even talk clearly,openly & honestly about sex :(
So,that's all what we can do, dicuss with each other about it,
and then find out the "why?" :) i know it's cool.
After around 1pm something,
my another so-called blacky friend came to my house. *wooh so black*
He's so good sexy man,his sexy black colour sexy skin made every-sexy-one
feel that he's so sexy.
*lol sexy-nya*
Let's count how many sexy there are :) and then answer me at "chat box"
Okay,actually he came to my house is just for pick us up to tuition,
which is M3 tuition.
We were having exactly 3 hours there. *damn so bored but fun ==v*
After tuition, went home,
then take a bath
after cover myself went to bedroom
then putting my clothes on
then went out of bedroom
then then then....forgot @.@
*flashbackkkkkkkkkk*
Oh got it! and then went to froggie house! xD dont say me no house uh :)
shit lor,there is another tuition which is BM I need to cope with.
I hate BM actually,because I'm a noob BM-er :(
But, I pro than BM-er who is malay :) why?
Hah,because I could eat as much as pork as possible :) can you? :P lol jk.
Okay,Im so the tired now :(
Anyways, Thanks you very much to froggie for gave me a brand-of-frog-pant :)
Hah, btw sei you froggie,It's so big for human being without a belt you know? :)
But Im-so-don't-care,Thanks you *Smile at you*
Althought-But-Because-So-Thus, BYE



No comments:

Post a Comment