Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The First-Time Experience :)

Today! is the day of today :) and I've finally started my first blog teeehee :) *omg right?*
It took me one whole day to take photo of mine,post this blog and filling all the blank :D
Actually, i wanted to blog since last year someday, because of my-don't-dare,so i give up.
*lol lame :D?*
Oh Yea,this is my first blog post ever. So,i'll try my hardest to make the things I write funny, so that YOU reader won't be so bored to read my blog,but I always feel like I fail miserably for write funny. *forgive me ah xD*
Besides,i want to tell you guys that i've bad english grammar and spelling, so please excuse me once more :) I'll know it,because someone ever complaint it to me lol. But now i will never never and never wrong my spelling anymore :) because I'm too pro until there's a function named "check spelling". *lalala XD*
Honestly,I'm so very tired now
*T.T* and I'm so godly & brave too :) because I want to stop writting dy,I don't scared of you guys beat me for force me to write more,I'm kind of GOD,hard to beat one *blek* .Heh btw,it's so fun for me to write blog,thanks my parent for hosting this blogspot.com xD *sorry to my parents,i accidentally to give away the secret lol*
Hoookay lar,Time to "end game" and I'll only "rmk" tomorrow x)

Godbye and Godnight :D *oops! shit i spell something wrong dy,its GOOD lar wei! heh*
*The End .l.* lol.


1 comment:

  1. LOL you talk like you're playing dota...
    wad rmk wad god there de
    HAHA :3 muacks naked jeery

    ReplyDelete