Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Phucking Bored.

Hello Hi Hi Hello Hi :)
Today was a phucking bored day for phucking pro me =(
Hmm,Today woke up around 5.30am.
Do execise,1 2 3 4,2 2 3 4, 3 2 3 4.... LOL sohai xD xD
Okay After,Went to prepare
Then Went to school,one second after....
Yea~ the class is over :) going start off to home with baby :)
sweet moment but little sad D:
*VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM~* wooh a long vroom like a snake with V head :D
Okay entered house of mine,
entered bedroom of mine,
Lie on bed.
Closed eyes.
*snore snore*
till the next day.
Hah,when say about sleep. I've a..erm sleep joke? Yes,sleep joke for you all :)
*presentation start*
Jeery went to a psychiatrist.
Jeery: "I've got trouble. Every time I get into bed, I think there's somebody under it. I get under the bed, I think there's somebody on top of it.
Top, under, top, under. I'm going crazy!"
Psychiatrist: "Just put yourself in my hands for two years, and come to me three times a week, and I'll cure your fears."
Jeery: "How much do you charge?"
Psychiatrist: "A hundred dollars per visit."
Jeery: "On,I'll sleep on it."
Six months later the doctor met Jeery on the street.
Psychiatrist asked: "Why didn't you ever come to see me again?"
Jeery: "For a hundred buck's a visit? A bartender cured me for ten dollars."
Psychiatrist : "Is that so! How?"
Jeery: "He told me to cut the legs off the bed!"
*Enjoy*
GoodBye~

1 comment: