Thursday, March 5, 2009

The second day.

Wooh Peoples,My second blog post ever:)
Actually, today is nothing special.
Just Woke up almost 5am this morning.
It's kinda early for me lor,but I slept again after went to toilet piss on the floor. lol
Suddenly! my kind of "hello-moto" phone rang! *omg! is ghost calling me ._.?*
Hah,It's my baby calling me! muacks <3>Actually,She called me is to wake me up lol. *disturb me die you xD jkjk.*
Heh,this is what she did for me everyday :) Thanks Baby <3 Olive YOU.
*heh,dont too exciting until cry when you see this :D*
Oh yea, going to school like what I always did.
But there is DIFFERENCES today. *Guess what?!*
Holy,I DIDN'T bring my wallet to sunflower center which is also known as School lol.
Hah,but too bad I'm not hungry at all even if I did'nt bring my wallet to school :)
*Omg,i'm such a pro who no need to eat also can alive :D hee,jokking.*
Indeed,i will not hungry at all because of my BABY again :)
She is such a so unable-to-eat-so-much girl ._. Sorry :P
Today school recess time,She can't finished her curry rice which i stolen and gave her :)
Her reason for can't finish is too spicy lol. Okay then,She asked me to help her eat lor. "ngam ngam" I haven't eat too lol *Yay thanks <3*
The pro me just took like 3 minutes to finish it *hiak hiak* :D
Can you imagize that how fast i eat? What i look like?
Reply: Very FAST,Look like PRO teehee.
*sorry for i eating fast than you and pro than you, bleks*
Hmm,I can write more actually..but my brother is nagging behind of me :(
So peoples, take care ! Byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment